Leadtime: 1 day (next day delivery)
This product is made specifically for you upon ordering to ensure the best and freshest quality.
Our chia seed pudding is made using organic Almond Milk and organic raw Muscovado (Coco Sugar). This simple recipe is a great way to start your day, with the muscovado you have a great natural and healthy sweeterner, the almond milk is rich in calcium and vitamin E and as the coup de grace you have the chia seeds considered a super food it is loaded with health benefits:
- Rich in Antioxidants
- Good Quality Protein
- Carbs are almost all Fiber based
- High levels of omega 3-fatty acids, for good heart health
- Reduces Chronic Imflammation
This is just stating some of the most impactful benefits that chia seeds have on your diet, health and well being. Notable is also the most important nutritional break down of chia seeds:
A 28 gram serving of chia seeds contains:
- Fiber: 11 grams.
- Protein: 4 grams.
- Fat: 9 grams (5 of which are omega-3s).
- Calcium: 18% of the RDI.
- Manganese: 30% of the RDI.
- Magnesium: 30% of the RDI.
- Phosphorus: 27% of the RDI.
- They also contain a decent amount of zinc, vitamin B3 (niacin), potassium, vitamin B1 (thiamine) and vitamin B2.
Who knew Health could taste this great!!!